Five reasons why you should Snaffle your new Samsung
March 3, 2022
The waiting is over, the pre-orders are done and the new Samsung range is now available. Whether you’re after a new phone with the S22 range or a new tablet with the new Tab S8 we know Samsung fans will be keen to get their hands on the latest tech. We’re obviously biased but we think if you’re going to upgrade then you should Snaffle it. Here’s why:
1) Flexibility. With Snaffle you choose your contract length to suit your lifestyle and your wallet.
2) No upfront payments. New tech is expensive. Paying in one go puts a dent in your finances and leaves you short of cash to enjoy all the other things in life.
3) Network freedom. Don’t get locked into a phone network on a long contract. With Snaffle you’re free to change as you like and you’re not locked into a usage contract you don’t need.
4) Take your time. We offer 1, 2 or 3 year contracts with real bite-size payments so you can control your finances, not just put it off until next week.
5) No unexpected costs. There's no accumulated interest and if you miss a payment there’s no automatic late fee. We’ll just work with you to get your account back on track.
Want it? Snaffle it.