“Bonus Products” Promotion
HOW IT WORKS
Submit a new rental application between Thursday 1 April 12.01 am (AEDT) to Friday 30 April 2021 23.59 pm (AEST).
Rental value must be over $20 per week on a three-year contract (or $40 per week over two years, and $60 per week over 1 year).
Once approved, you will be eligible to choose from the bonus item list.
Your bonus product will then be sent out to you, absolutely free!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The “Bonus Products” promotion is open between Thursday 1 April 12.01 am (AEDT) to Friday 30 April 2021 23.59 pm (AEST) (Campaign Term). Late applications will not be considered for the promotion;
To be eligible to receive the benefit of the “Bonus Products” promotion you must be an applicant for a rental order with Snaffle (see no 3) who applied during the Campaign Term;
The “Bonus Products” promotion means a chance to receive a bonus product with select rentals from the following list:
6" Kindle Paperwhite High Resolution eReader (B07741S7Y8)
Epson WorkForce Pro Printer (WF-3825)
Fitbit Inspire Black (4423135)
Lenovo ThinkVision S27i 27” IPS Monitor (61C7KAR1AU)
Realme 10000mAh Power Bank Black (RMA138)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi Black (SM-T290NZKAXSA)
Samsung SD330 24" LED Monitor (LS24D330HSX/XY)
Samsung Series 4 HW-T450 Channel Soundbar (HW-T450/XY)
Sony HTS100F Soundbar with Bluetooth (HTS100F)
Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones Black (WF1000XM3B)
Sunbeam Café Barista Coffee Machine (EM5000K)
4. All applications for a Snaffle rental are considered in accordance with Snaffle credit criteria and approval process;
5. Snaffle reserves the right to decline any application if the customer is not an eligible customer, the application was not within the Campaign Term or the application for a rental was not for a suitable application;
6. There is a limit of one (1) Gift per eligible application and a limit of (5) claims under this promotion per customer;
7. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Snaffle contract terms and conditions.
8. “Eligible Participant” means a customer of the Promoter who;
(a) is a lessee under a consumer lease who made an application that was subsequently approved with the Promoter from Thursday 1 April 12.01 am (AEDT) to Friday 30 April 2021 23.59 pm (AEST);
(b) is not in default under the consumer lease with the Promoter; and
(c) is not an Excluded Participant.
(d) approved contracted items delivered prior to FREE item being dispatched
9. “Excluded Participant” means:
(a) a person who is not an Australian resident;
(b) under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(c) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
10. “Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
11. “Promoter” means Walker Stores Pty Ltd trading as Snaffle ACN 007 973 962 of Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, Victoria 3153, 1800 762 335. Australian Credit Licence 393023.