Electronic authorisation policy
You understand that upon the giving this consent:
1. we will either make all notices, statutory disclosures (including the Information Statement and Credit Guide), statements of account, copy of the contract and other documents available for a reasonable period of time in the members log-in area on our website for retrieval by you, or we will send you such documents by e-mail or other form of electronic communication;
2. if the information is displayed in the members log-in area, we will promptly send you an e-mail to the e-mail address nominated below notifying you that information is available for retrieval from our website and notify you of the nature of that information;
3. we will not send paper copies of any document, unless required by law;
4. you must regularly check your nominated e-mail address for notices;
5. you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents electronically at any time provided that you provide a suitable means for us to communicate with you; and
6. if you click 'I agree' it will create a binding legal obligation where indicated.