‘Everything but the kitchen sink giveaway’ Promotion
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Definitions & Terms
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible Participant” means a customer of the Promoter who;
(a) is a lessee under a consumer lease who made an application that was subsequently approved with the Promoter from Mon 1 March 12.01 am (AEDT) to Wed 31 March 2021 4.00 pm (AEDT);
(b) is not in default under the consumer lease with the Promoter; and
(d) is not an Excluded Participant.
“Excluded Participant” means:
(a) a person who is not an Australian resident;
(a) under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(b) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
“Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
“Promoter” means Walker Stores Pty Ltd trading as Snaffle ACN 007 973 962 of Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, Victoria 3153, 1800 762 335. Australian Credit Licence 393023.
“Promotion” means a chance to win one of four prizes being a draw to win one (1) of your choice of a ‘7kg Fisher & Paykel Vented Sensor Dryer (DE7060G2)’, ‘Westinghouse 290L Chest Freezer (WCM2900WD)’, ‘12kg Simpson Top Load Washing Machine (SWT1254LCWA)’; or, ‘624L Hisense Side By Side Fridge (HR6SBSFF624SW).
“Eligible Participant’ means
1. The Promotion will commence on 12.01am AEDT Mon 1 March and close 4.00pm AEDT Wednesday 31 March 2021 (“Promotion Period”);
2. At the end of the Promotion Period as indicated item D of these Terms and Conditions, a draw will be drawn and prizes awarded to four different winners.
3. The Promotion is a game of chance and each of the draws carries similar odds for wining for each Participant depending on the different eligible participants.
4. A Participant is entitled to one entry into the draw.
D. Draws and Notifications
5. The first four Participants whose name is drawn will be declared winners. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within 2 business days of the draw; and, within 7 days of the draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thesnaffleshop
6. The date and time of the draw will be:
Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 10.00am (AEST).
The draw will be held at: Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, Victoria 3153.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant:
(a) being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) declared an Excluded Participant;
(c) forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
8. If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the draw, a second chance draw will be held: on Monday 21 June 2021 at 11.00am (AEDT);
The second chance draw will be held at: Building 31, 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, Victoria 3153. Winners, in the second chance draw will be notified by telephone and email within 2 business days of the second chance draw; and, within 7 days of the second chance draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page: website: https://www.facebook.com/thesnaffleshop. If clause 7 applies to the winners of the second chance draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that the draw had failed, and no further draws will be made.
E. General Conditions
9. The prizes available for the Promotion, at the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions is one (1) of your choice of a ‘7kg Fisher & Paykel Vented Sensor Dryer (DE7060G2)’, ‘Westinghouse 290L Chest Freezer (WCM2900WD)’, ‘12kg Simpson Top Load Washing Machine (SWT1254LCWA)’; or, ‘624L Hisense Side By Side Fridge (HR6SBSFF624SW).If the Prize is subject to any tax, a winner is liable for payment of such tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. The Promoter does not have any obligation to continue with the Promotion past the Promotion Period.
11. The name, suburb and state of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize that they are opposing the publication.
12. The Promoter warrants that the prize details are correct at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for prizes that are delayed, lost in transit or misdirected mail or any other communication.
14. To the extent permissible by law, Promotion entrants and winners release the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred, by such entrants or winners as a result of:
(a) any failure or delay by the Promoter, its directors, employees or agents which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, pandemic, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, its directors, employees of agents; or
(b) any failure by computer hardware or software to function correctly in relation to all calculations and functions in the electronic drawing (if any) of winners; or
(c) any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prize/s.
15. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Snaffle contract terms and conditions.
16. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to relevant State legislation.
17. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants and winners.
18. The personal information which may be collected by the Promoter includes the names and addresses, and in the case of winners, photographs as well.
19. The personal information will be collected by the Promoter from its records as the credit provider under the consumer lease with the entrant.