Mini Barista Espresso Coffee Machine Silver
The Best Bits
- Coffee machines built with a thermoblock are designed for only heating the water required for making your coffee, whereas boiler models heat an entire reservoir of water. Thermoblock machines are also known for their quick startup time and, let’s face it, a coffee craving can bring out impatience in the best of us.
- Cafe-sized group head
- Inspired by commercial espresso machines, this unit comes with a 58mm group head. This extra width allows your grounds to spread more evenly inside the filter basket for more comprehensive extraction.
- Steam wand
- The manual milk frother will allow you to achieve the perfect microfoam, and you can submerge the wand for longer to get a hotter coffee. Invite your friends around and show off your finest latte art (with a quality coffee underneath, of course).
- Auto Shot Volumetric Control
- With the choice of pouring a single or double shot, you can cater to every degree of caffeine craving. Make your selection with the intuitive control dial, and count on consistent dosage with every cup.