The Best Bits
Touch screen display
- The beverage menu contains everything from an Americano to a cappuccino. Within each beverage, you can adjust the strength, milk texture, and temperature. If you find a combination of variables that makes a lasting impression on your palate, you can give it a name and save it to the machine's interface. You can save up to eight different coffee beverages.
- Independent dual boilers
- Don’t sit around twiddling your thumbs while your espresso extracts. This machine’s dual boiler technology will allow you to steam milk at the same time. This is handy for when you have friends over and everyone puts their hand up for a coffee. The espresso boiler delivers a consistent temperature for optimum flavour, while the steam boiler uses instant, powerful steam to produce a velvety microfoam.
- Auto grind, dose, and tamp
- Packing your coffee grounds into the portafilter is arguably the messiest part of preparing espresso. This machine’s fully-integrated conical burr grinder will automatically grind, dose, and tamp 22 grams of coffee. All you have to do is choose the grind setting that works for you.
- Auto steam wand
- Using a manual steam wand is synonymous with hot hands. This machine is kind to your palms while giving you the microfoam you need to impress your friends with latte art. You can adjust the milk temperature and texture using the touch screen menu. The wand automatically purges itself of milk residue when returned to the downward position.