Snaffle Love Island Win the Villa T&Cs
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Definitions & Terms
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible Participant” means a person who;
(a) is an Australian resident living in Australia during the Promotion Period;
(b) sign-up online only once;
(c) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the date of the prize draw; and,
(d) is not an Excluded Participant.
“Excluded Participant” means:
(a) persons under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(b) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
“Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
“Program” means the television program broadcast by Nine and produced by ITV Studios Australia, Love Island Australia.
“Promoter” means Walker Stores Pty Ltd trading as Snaffle ACN 007 973 962 of 33-37 Port Wakefield Road, Gepps Cross SA 5094, 1800 762 335. Australian Credit Licence 393023.
“Promotion” means the chance to win one of nineteen (19) prizes being either a Samsung 75" AU8000 Crystal UHD, Samsung Galaxy A72, Breville BEC250WHT Nespresso Essenza Mini Bundle Coffee Machine, Hisense 120L Bar Fridge HR6BF121 – White that were used by the contestants of the Program.
1. The Promotion will commence on 5.00pm AEDT 11 October 2021 and close at 11.59pm AEDT on 23 November 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
2. At the end of the Promotion Period, a draw of all entrants will be drawn, and prizes awarded to nineteen (19) different winners. Prizes will be delivered to the winners after the finale of the Program. The total prize pool will be approximately $14,101.
3. The Promotion is a game of chance and each of the draws carries similar odds for wining for each Participant.
C. Draws and Notifications.
4. The first nineteen Participant’s whose name is drawn will be declared a winner. Winners, will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw; and, within 7 days of the draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s website: https://www.snaffle.com.au/.
5. The date and time of the draw will be 24 November 2021 at 10.00am ACDT at 33-37 Port Wakefield Road, Gepps Cross SA 5094.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant:
(a) being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) declared an Excluded Participant;
(c) forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
7. If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the draw, a second chance draw will be held on 24 February 2022 at 10.00am ACDT at 33-37 Port Wakefield Road, Gepps Cross SA 5094. Winners, in the second chance draw will be notified by email within 2 business days of the second chance draw; and, within 7 days of the second chance draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s website: https://www.snaffle.com.au/. If clause 6 applies to the winners of the second chance draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that the draw had failed, and no further draws will be made.
E. General Conditions
8. The total prize value for the Promotion, at the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions is up to $14,101. If the Prize is subject to any tax, a winner is liable for payment of such tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
9. All prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for credit against credit contracts and is not transferrable. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Promoter’s discretion. As the prizes are in second-hand condition, these may come with slight damage, scuffs, marks, or scratches. Should the goods be in an inoperable condition, a substitute will be sourced and supplied by the Promoter. An assessment of the electrical goods will not be completed by a qualified technician before the prizes will be released to the winner and it is recommended that the winner of these prizes obtain an appropriate inspection by a qualified technician at their own expense before use. Electrical goods will be issued with a three-month warranty and should the goods fail to operate in accordance with manufacturers specifications during this time the winner is to contact the Promoter.
10. The Promoter does not have any obligation to continue with the Promotion past the Promotion Period.
11. The name, suburb and state of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize that they are opposing the publication.
12. The Promoter warrants that the prize details are correct at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter will not be responsible for prizes that are delayed, lost in transit or misdirected mail or any other communication.
14. To the extent permissible by law, Promotion entrants and winners release the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred, by such entrants or winners as a result of:
(a) any failure or delay by the Promoter, its directors, employees or agents which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, pandemic, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, its directors, employees of agents; or
(b) any failure by computer hardware or software to function correctly in relation to all calculations and functions in the electronic drawing (if any) of winners; or
(c) any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prize/s.
15. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to relevant State legislation.
16. By entering the Snaffle Love Island Win the Villa competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Snaffle. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
F. Privacy Notice
18. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants and winners.
19. The personal information which may be collected by the Promoter includes the names and addresses, and in the case of winners, photographs as well.
21. Authorised Under: SA Licence No. T21/1481, NSW Authority No. TP/00724 and ACT Permit No. T21/1481