Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Definitions & Terms
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible Participant” means a person who;
(a) is an Australian resident living in Australia during the Promotion Period;
(b) submitted one (1) entry only on the appropriate website via the supplied link from SoWot E-Magazine during the Promotion Period;
(c) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the date of the prize draw; and,
(d) is not an Excluded Participant.
“Excluded Participant” means:
(a) persons under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(b) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
“Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
“Promoter” means Aspire 42 Foundation Limited ACN 660 809 281 of Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217, 1800 762 335.
“Promotion” means the chance for two (2) winners to win one (1) of two (2) prizes being: one (1) Realme 6 Mobile Phone (RMx2001); or, one (1) Oppo R15 Pro (CPH1831).
1. The Promotion will commence on 12.00am AEDT 1 July 2023 and close at 11.59pm AEDT on 30 July 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
2. At the end of the Promotion Period, a draw of all entrants will be drawn, and the prize awarded to two (2) winners. The total prize pool will be approximately $1098.00.
3. The Promotion is a game of chance and each of the draws carries similar odds for wining for each Participant.
C. Draws and Notifications.
4. The first two Participants whose names are drawn will be declared the winners. The winners will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw; and, published in the following issue of SoWot E-Magazine after the completion of the draw.
5. The date and time of the draw will be 4 August 2023 at 11.00am AEST at Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant:
(a) being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) declared an Excluded Participant;
(c) forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
7. If either prize remains unclaimed 1 month after the draw, a second chance draw will be held on 4 September 2023 at 11.00am AEST at Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217. The winner/s, in the second chance draw will be notified by email within 2 business days of the second chance draw; and, published in the following issue of SoWot E-Magazine after the completion of the second chance draw. If clause 6 applies to the winner/s of the second chance draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that the draw had failed, and no further draws will be made.
E. General Conditions
8. The total prize value for the Promotion, at the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions is up to $1098.00. If the Prize is subject to any tax, a winner is liable for payment of such tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
9. All prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for credit and is not transferrable. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Promoter’s discretion.
10. The Promoter may at its sole discretion opt to withdraw the either Prizes in the event where circumstances are out of their control such as but not limited to stock is not available from a supplier or where the cost of delivering the Prize exceeds the delivery value of $300.00 to the winners nominated delivery address. The Promoter may deem it necessary in this situation to provide an alternative prize of equal value of the Promoter’s choosing.
11. The Promoter does not have any obligation to continue with the Promotion past the Promotion Period.
12. The name, suburb and state of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize that they are opposing the publication.
13. The Promoter warrants that the prize details are correct at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for prizes that are delayed, lost in transit or misdirected mail or any other communication.
15. To the extent permissible by law, Promotion entrants and winners release the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred, by such entrants or winners as a result of:
(a) any failure or delay by the Promoter, its directors, employees or agents which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, pandemic, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, its directors, employees of agents; or
(b) any failure by computer hardware or software to function correctly in relation to all calculations and functions in the electronic drawing (if any) of winners; or
(c) any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prize/s.
16. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to relevant State legislation.
17. By entering the SoWot E-Mag May Competition Draw promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Aspire 42 Foundation and/or SoWot E-Magazine. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
F. Privacy Notice
18. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants and winners.
19. The personal information which may be collected by the Promoter includes the names and addresses, and in the case of winners, photographs and videos as well.