Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Definitions & Terms
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible Participant” means a person who;
(a) is an Australian resident living in Australia during the Promotion Period;
(b) a subscriber to the Snaffle Newsletter on the Snaffle website found at www.snaffle.com.au;
(c) an approved Snaffle customer who applied for credit and/or submitted an application for Purchase of Goods by Instalments during the Promotion Period and did not cancel or withdraw their application before the date of the draw;
(d) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the date of the prize draw; and,
(e) is not an Excluded Participant.
“Excluded Participant” means:
(a) persons under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(b) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
“Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
“Active Product Application” means the contract to purchase has been approved and the first payment has been successful.
“Promoter” means Walker Stores Pty Ltd trading as Snaffle ACN 007 973 962 of Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217, 1800 762 335. Australian Credit Licence 393023.
“Promotion” means where an Eligible Participant successfully makes an Active Product Application in the nominated category during the promotional period they will receive one (1) $50.00 Prezzee gift card per item purchased in that nominated category. At the conclusion of the Promotion, one (1) additional major prize will be drawn by chance where the winning Participant who has successfully made an Active Product Application in the nominated category will win the $500 Romantic Getaway prize being a Prezzee Gift card redeemable at selected accommodation and hospitality venues at a date to be determined subject to availability.
1. The Promotion (“Promotion Period”): will commence on 00:00am AEDST 05 February 2024 and close at 23:59pm AEDST on 14 February 2024.
2. The Major Prize draw of a $500 Gift Card is a game of chance and the draw carries similar odds for winning for each eligible Participant.
C. Draws and Notifications.
3. In the Major Prize Promotion, the first Participant whose name is drawn will be declared the winner. The winner will be notified by email within 5 business days of the draw; and, within 14 days of the draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s website: https://www.snaffle.com.au/.
4. The dates and times of the draw will be: 23 February 2024 at 10.00am AEDST.
6. The draw will be held at: Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant:
a) being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions; or
b) declared an Excluded Participant;
c) forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
8. If a prize remains unclaimed 1 month after the draw, a second chance draw will be held on: 25 March 2024 at 11.00am AEDST;
9. The second chance draw will be held at: Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217. Winners, in the second chance draw will be notified by email within 5 business days of the second chance draw; and, within 14 days of the second chance draw, the result will be published on the Promoter’s website: https://www.snaffle.com.au. If clause 7 applies to the winners of the second chance draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that the draw had failed, and no further draws will be made.
D. General Conditions
10. The total prize value for the Major Prize, at the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions is up to AU$500.00. If the Prize is subject to any tax, a winner is liable for payment of such tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. All prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for credit against credit contracts and is not transferrable. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. The Promoter does not have any obligation to continue with the Promotion past the Promotion Period.
13. The name, suburb and state of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize that they are opposing the publication.
14. The Promoter warrants that the prize details are correct at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for prizes that are delayed, lost in transit or misdirected mail or any other communication.
16. To the extent permissible by law, Promotion entrants and winners release the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred, by such entrants or winners as a result of:
17. any failure or delay by the Promoter, its directors, employees or agents which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, pandemic, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, its directors, employees of agents; or
18. any failure by computer hardware or software to function correctly in relation to all calculations and functions in the electronic drawing (if any) of winners; or
19. any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prize/s.
20. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to relevant State legislation.
21. By entering the promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Snaffle. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
22. The Prezzee Gift Voucher may only be used at participating outlets and by accepting these terms and conditions you must agree to accept any subsequent terms and conditions imposed by the supplier of the Prezzee Gift Voucher. The Promoter accepts no liability where the Prezzee Gift Voucher provided by the supplier is not honoured for any reason accept where the law says we must.
E. Privacy Notice
23. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants and winners.
24. The personal information which may be collected by the Promoter includes the names and addresses, and in the case of winners, photographs as well.
25. The personal information collected by the Promoter is collected for the purpose of running the Promotion, enabling the Promoter to publish the results of the Promotion, to publicise the Promotion, and to distribute prizes to winners. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose but for the purpose