Shop all the best brands and hundreds of products
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the trade promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
A. Definitions & Terms
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Eligible Participant” means a person who;
(a) is an Australian resident living in Australia during the Promotion Period;
(b) a subscriber to the Snaffle Newsletter on the Snaffle website found at www.snaffle.com.au;
(c) an approved Snaffle customer who applied for credit and/or submitted an application for Purchase of Goods by Instalments during the Promotion Period and did not cancel or withdraw their application;
(d) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the date of the promotion; and,
(e) is not an Excluded Participant.
“Excluded Participant” means:
(a) persons under the age of 18 years as at the date of the prize draw; or
(b) the employees of the Promoter and employees of agents of the Promoter, including their immediate families;
“Participant (entrant)” means an Eligible Participant.
“Promoter” means Walker Stores Pty Ltd trading as Snaffle ACN 007 973 962 of Level 6, 1 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217, 1800 762 335. Australian Credit Licence 393023.
“Promotion” means where an Eligible Participant successfully completes a product application during the promotional period they will receive a Prezzee Gift Card to the value at $100 (One hundred dollars).
1. The Promotion (“Promotion Period”): will commence on 09:00am AEST 08 January 2024 and close at 23:59pm AEDST on 10 January 2024.
C. General Conditions
10. If the Prize is subject to any tax, a winner is liable for payment of such tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. All prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for credit against credit contracts and is not transferrable. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. The Promoter does not have any obligation to continue with the Promotion past the Promotion Period.
13. The name, suburb and state of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize that they are opposing the publication.
14. The Promoter warrants that the prize details are correct at the time of publication of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for prizes that are delayed, lost in transit or misdirected mail or any other communication.
16. To the extent permissible by law, Promotion entrants and winners release the Promoter, its directors, employees and agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred, by such entrants or winners as a result of:
17. any failure or delay by the Promoter, its directors, employees or agents which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, pandemic, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, its directors, employees of agents; or
18. any failure by computer hardware or software to function correctly in relation to all calculations and functions in the electronic drawing (if any) of winners; or
19. any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prize/s.
20. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to relevant State legislation.
21. By entering the promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Snaffle. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
22. The Gift Voucher may only be used at participating outlets and by accepting these terms and conditions you must agree to accept any subsequent terms and conditions imposed by the supplier of the Gift Voucher. The Promoter accepts no liability where the Gift Voucher provided by the supplier is not honoured for any reason accept where the law says we must.
D. Privacy Notice
23. During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants and winners.
24. The personal information which may be collected by the Promoter includes the names and addresses, and in the case of winners, photographs as well.